<VV>front spoilers-functional or decorative

John Wiley wileys.peanut at verizon.net
Mon Jun 4 19:51:04 EDT 2007

CJ,

     Welcome.  IMHO the spoiler makes a considerable difference to handling at higway speeds, particularly in windy, ie: crosswind, conditions.  I have a trolley jack and tools in my trunk along with Oil, trans fluid and some odds and ends.  Perhaps 100# at all times and there is a noticeable difference between with and without the spoiler.  I am running a larger tire and wheel combination, 205/6015 on ralley wheels and I run 22/32 tire pressure.

John Wiley
66 monza 'vert 95/pg
www.frappr.com/johnwiley