<VV> Southern California 1964 Convertible on ebay

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Tue Jun 5 17:37:34 EDT 2007

In a message dated 6/5/2007 2:08:10 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
tonyu at roava.net writes:

It  should have had a dual master cylinder upgrade with those front
disks...  which on a Corvair seems slightly odd, seeing as how
Corvairs don't brake like most cars and thus why only do the
fronts?     Both ends should have been upgraded to disks  IMHO.    It
also is using spacers on the hubs so as to  accommodate those FWD
blingwheels.     Not a good idea  IMHO.   I'd have used different
wheels that didn't require  adapting.

It does have a nice set of Ignition Wires on it - Both Style  and Substance!

PS - Nice car, I have seen it many times. And remember, what  bolts-on  -
un- bolts!
- Seth Emerson