<VV> That famous car...

Ken Campbell deltainc at grm.net
Tue Jun 5 20:29:06 EDT 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: <LonzoVair at aol.com>
Subject: Re: <VV> That famous car...

> In a message dated 6/5/2007 11:57:52 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
> LonzoVair at aol.com writes:
>
> The actual phrase is "Gran Turismo Omologato"....It's Italian for
> "Homologated Grand Touring"....
> Lonzo
I always thought of little 'vairs as feisty little guys .... although some
of the late models were awful pretty ... but here we are jumping into
another long thread about the 'vairs being "homo" oblong tomatoes ....

........ 'vairs are like  a box of chocolates, I guess ...

reargards, ken campbell,  terribly unsure of my masculinity in Iowwa