<VV> 64 vert on ebay (item#280121170177

Dennis & Debbie PLEAU ddpleau at msn.com
Tue Jun 5 23:47:01 EDT 2007

I know of an almost stock restored 64 convertible, recent Cole competitor
car that was totaled, and I think I heard person who hit the car insurance
company paid off $16,000.  Both of these are pretty nice cars, one I'm
guessing the totaled one was street stock and the one on EBay is modified
(highly?).  Some people like the more stock cars, and others like the
modified cars.  This car may be priced at the upper end of the range for a
well done Corvair, but it's totally out of bounds.

dp