<VV> U-Joint bolt questions

Dave Ziegler dziegler3 at comcast.net
Wed Jun 6 20:31:15 EDT 2007

Grant, the larger bolts are 5/16 fine thread and the smaller bolts are
1/4, most important is to use grade 8 bolts. 1965 used the smaller
bolts and 1966 up to 1969 used the larger ones. Sounds like you have
Mister Brutewrench mixing and matching parts. The larger wheels are not
stock on Corvairs.

Dave.. .