<VV> the "next generation" of Corvair enthusiasts

George Jones georgedjones at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 00:31:28 EDT 2007

...Nail on the head!... Bulls eye!...... You got it Ray!

I've always said that stock Corvair's don't draw the younger crowd. Nice
wheels & tires, awesome induction system, mean exhaust tone and a killer
stereo will bring them around to check it out, and a couple of nice burnouts
can set the hook!

--
George Jones

"47 years young and getting younger every day"

Corvair Society of America (Since 1987)
Tidewater Corvair Club (Since 1987)
Central Virginia Corvair Club (Since 2006)
'65 Monza Crown V8 Convertible   http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2397326
'66 Monza Coupe (Custom in work)