<VV> Young Vair thrust (non tech)

Pitts10ch at aol.com Pitts10ch at aol.com
Thu Jun 7 19:53:06 EDT 2007

I applaud Ray's uplifting mentality.  Great job on the web site.   I just got
back from a cruise dominated by big iron.  I now feel that a set  of Clark's
extractor's are in order.  I was told twice in the last month  that my Corsa
sounds like a VW.  Anyway, These cars can be amped up very  tastefully as the
pictures on the myspace page prove.  I think I will do a  few things that are
un-boltable just to keep myself out of trouble.  I  think mods are ok as long
as what lies beneath is quality.  I saw many cars  tonight that were modded up
junk.  Anyway, I digress.

As for Tony Fiore, I know he will be sorely missed.  Tony and my  father were
friends back in the day and I have my handed down copy of his  fantastic
book.

Interesting that all of these threads are happening at the same time.   I am
glad to see the hobby alive and well and thrusting in new directions as  well.
 I think Tony would appreciate it too.

Regards to all,

Chris Hand
'66 140/4 (with VW sound)