<VV> Another newb question here

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 8 11:13:47 EDT 2007

It is for concentrated window cleaner for the spritzer system.  One bottle
held enough concentrate to fill the tank 4 times when diluted.  I don't
think you can even get the stuff in concentrated form now.  It was green in
color.  Now the dilutes are mainly blue, but I've seen pink lately as well.

I don't know where it mounts on a '63 - somewhere on the firewall I'm sure.
A '63 owner will likely have that part of the answer.

Later, JR