<VV> Washer Fluid

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Fri Jun 8 13:00:10 EDT 2007

In a message dated 6/8/2007 6:44:34 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
melissa_layman at hotmail.com writes:

I have  found a fairly small (maybe a bit bigger than a pint?) triangular
glass  bottle in a spring clip holder in the left front corner of my '63's
trunk.  It doesn't appear to have had anything in it in te past, so I  have
no clue what it was meant for.  Any  thoughts?

Mel.
1963 Monza Spyder.

You'll get several replies. It is for windshield washer additive.
Interesting concept, giving you the storage for the additive right there in the  trunk.
Remember though, yours is a Canadian built car (eh!), and might have
differences in the bottle, the fluid and the paper sticker which tells you to  add
some at washer fill-up. The sticker might also be in French as well as  English.
There are experts who will know how it "should" look. They will chime  in too,
I am sure. - Seth Emerson