<VV> Power Top success

Michael Kovacs kovacsmj at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 8 15:32:15 EDT 2007

That might work, but the 30A circuit breaker is in the back of the LM close to the top MOTOR. If the power to run the top was (fused) at the switch up front, it would have to run 30A from the back to the front and then to the back again.

   The power to the top switch is from the front wiring harness and does not need 30A. The switch is still a food idea but I would still run the power for the motor directly from the battery thru a 30A CB.

Matt Nall <nalllm at verizon.net> wrote:

Doesn't need to be stock..... wht not a 30 amp Double pole / double throw
toggle switch?

Matt Nall
All Vairs!
http://members.aol.com/patiomatt