<VV> Carter AFB on 66 140

Matt Nall nalllm at verizon.net
Fri Jun 8 16:30:20 EDT 2007

If your carb is standard practice jetting NOW.....  just reverse the primary
/ secondary jets....  done it many times with no ill effects!

Secondaries have no metering rod and are smaller dia.

Also,  if available...a softer spring on the MR's will let it drop at a
lower vacuum!

Always remember.....   no 2 FACTORY built cars/ engine  run the same...

Tune up specs are  "suggested / will work  in this application"

Fuel has changed dramatically in the last 35 years....

Matt Nall
All Vairs!
http://members.aol.com/patiomatt
Lots of Corvair Technical info!