<VV> NORMAL Powerglide Leak

Matt Nall nalllm at verizon.net
Sat Jun 9 22:43:09 EDT 2007

One of 2 places!

TV shaft "O-ring" is leaking or the Shift cable has a cracked outer casing

Both easy fixes!

Why the "late" Leak?  Everyone agrees here..A Late is far better than an
Early!!!

As the Torquue Convertor drains...slowly..the oil level rises.....the TV
shaft and Cable are the 1st places it reaces.

A "Tech Guide"  will tell you how to fix..  AFAIN

Matt Nall
All Vairs!
http://members.aol.com/patiomatt
Lots of Corvair Technical info!