<VV> trying to locate the owner of this car- see photo

Ray Rodriguez reray at echoes.net
Sun Jun 10 12:34:36 EDT 2007

     Please let me know if you have any information that might lead me to the owner of the car in the picture linked below.  Even if you just know what show it was photographed at or where I got this photo from online. I saved it from a photo set that someone linked on VV within the past couple of months, the owners name might be listed with the photo on that site).

     I am looking for information on his custom interior and would like to contact him.

Click the link to see the car:
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f90/Swiftblade13/yellowvair1.jpg

Ray Rodriguez

Coldwell Banker Lifestyles Realty