<VV> True True Love - The Corvairs

Tamias Metis korvayrouille66 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 11 00:24:07 EDT 2007

WFMU 's  weekly 3pm- 5pm Sunday Show, Bill Kelly's 'Teenage Wasteland' which features garage bands.  You can check the playlists from prior shows to see if any garage noisemakers that you were in or familiar with have been unearthed.    You can listen to any prior shows  as  they are archived.   True True Love ,  a song by a group called  The Corvairs  is included in Feb 13, 2005 show.  Click  http://wfmu.org/playlists/shows/14175  for Feb 13, 2005 playlist  to see.    Should any of you with music that you think they might like,  they accept  cdr, cass, cd, vinyl  etc..  here is that link  http://www.wfmu.org/sendmusic.html   They just might like your old garage band's stuff enough to air it.  Apparently it doesn't have to be old ,  could be new .     I would  not  send them your only copy of your rare record, tape, cd, 45, acetate, test pressing, etc ....Make  the best equalized copy that you can on to a cdr to submit to them.  Keep your original source material.   Judging
 by what I've heard there are a fair share of stinkers on the play list but some great ones too.  It is what it is.   I'm sure some of you have some great stuff sittin in a box in a closet thats better than most  or maybe decent board tapes of  your live gigs with some smokin' stuff  that you could pull out the best tracks, eq them  & put on cdr.  Or just record something,  with current technology you can get great sounding stuff  without a studio.    I don't  know  or have anything to do with WFMU,  I am simply passing  along info that they are truly an independent broadcast radio station somewhere out of NJ, Hoboken, I think,  91.1  on dial NYC area, 90.1 Jersey City/Hudson Valley    and you can listen on the web too.   Rock On   .  Drive Those Vairs.                             Tamias  Metis