<VV> $47k Monza?

Western Canada CORSA westerncanadacorsa at shaw.ca
Mon Jun 11 02:41:17 EDT 2007

The 'vair (and all the other cars from the auction) are up on Ebay.

The $47K 'vair is a '64 Spyder 'vert.  It's auction #150130191236  To see
the details on the car you'll have to look under "Completed" listings, and
you'll need an ebay account to do that.

You could also try this link too.
http://cgi.liveauctions.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=28272&it
em=150130191236

That's gotta be a record for a production 'vair.

Regards,
Joel