<VV> Moving Sale--LM parts

Norm Witte norman.witte at comcast.net
Mon Jun 11 08:41:18 EDT 2007

I am working on moving and I have to get rid of a lot of old parts.  I have a dead '65 110 PG, a pretty much complete late model power top mechanism, lots of trim including two '65 and one '66+ grille bar, a couple of Corsa dashes, somewhere around five or six bumpers, wheel covers, a bunch of AM radios and lots more.  Everything is not as nice as whatever I have on my cars, but there's a lot of ULTRA parts here.  I'm planning on keeping a few parts, but everything else has got to go.  I'd like to get $500 out of the whole mess; I think I could do much better than that selling it off piecemeal, but I don't have the time to do that.  The catch is that you need to come to DeWitt to get the stuff.

If you're interested please also email me at ncwitte at wittelaw.com

Thanks.

--
Norm Witte
DeWitt, Michigan

The Internet: a fantastic new technology that combines the accuracy of fourth-hand hearsay with the excitement of typing.