<VV> Are you all sick of the questions yet?

Melissa Layman melissa_layman at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 11 16:30:30 EDT 2007

Thanks to you all for your input on the fire/shipping issue.  I have plenty
of proof now to put anyone's mind at ease that asks.  :-)

I placed my first (and most definitely not my last) order with Clark's today
and was extremely impressed with the phone service.  Jane took the time to
walk me through the order process and had helpful suggestions about
additional small parts, like a tiny copper washer, that are usually ordered
so that I could get everything I needed in one order.  What a sweetie!

Today's question:  The plastic/nylon covers on the tips of my sun visors are
worn and broken to the point that they don't snap into the clips meant to
hold them.  Do I want to order the "nylon bushings" or the "rubber no rattle
tips"?  They both sort of looked the same to me and I wondered if anyone had
any input on which is better for a convertable.

Feel free to let me know if I have used up my question quota.  :-)

Mel.

'63 Monza Spyder Convertible.