<VV> Crown turbo exhaust housing!

Jim Bannister jimster1 at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 12 19:33:12 EDT 2007

Calling all turbo addicts!!

I recently acquired a Crown turbo exhaust housing.  It bears the number 5041
that is cast into the piece.  It is dimensioned to fit the smaller EM turbo
but has the donut type of gasket  connection.  What have I got here?  I
would suppose that it's a higher performance version of the factory piece.
Does anybody have any practical experience with this thing? The direction
I'm heading is a Weber carbed turbo motor using a reasonable level of boost.
I'm not looking for a 30 PSI rolling grenade.

Jim B.