<VV> Wheel rims

mark at noakes.com mark at noakes.com
Tue Jun 12 22:41:48 EDT 2007

Do what you want to do, but you might seriously consider keeping them
on the car and not worry about it if they are that nice.  I had the two
spoke spinner hubcaps on my 61 Lakewood...they do give it a nice look
but they are kind of a pain to keep clean...but not as much trouble as
the later 3-spoke spinner hubcaps.  Another problem with the wire wheel
covers is that people steal them...

2-spoke:

http://blog.mark.noakes.
com/blog/Vehicles/61lakewoodcompleted/_archives/2005/1/23/274146.html

3-spoke:

http://blog.mark.noakes.
com/blog/Vehicles/66Corvair/_archives/2005/2/20/333836.html

Mark Noakes