<VV> Re: Sedan definition - humor?

Ken Campbell deltainc at grm.net
Tue Jun 12 22:55:50 EDT 2007

Me being a part time bird watcher, I just returned from a run to the
DairyQueen, and was sure that I saw a pair of Unvariagated Early Coops
mating .... but then my wife pointed out that it was probably just  a Toyota
Scion, although allowing maybe it was out looking for a mate, but unlikely
to ever find one ....
.........she also suggests that I quit scanning out the side windows with my
birder war surplus Bausch & Lombs while I am driving ...

*******
reargards, ken campbell, a-mazed in I O A