<VV> gm pics of corvairs {

Bill Meglen tirediron at charter.net
Tue Jun 12 23:34:07 EDT 2007

Thanks Robert, for the post!

Now, I confess I did not look in Tony Fiori's book or the other
references in my disorganized library, so I am sure I will be
admonished for wasting bandwidth by the "ad hoc" list curmudgeons .

Thankfully there seem to be many more list members that are less
inclined to stifle questions, and can direct me to a source to learn
(see?) more of the pictured Rampside Spyder.

	"....Official GM Photograph from the General Motors Media Archive of
a 1963 (ca)Chevrolet Corvair Spyder 95 Show Truck.