<VV> parts needed.... again

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Thu Jun 14 10:41:28 EDT 2007

Hey guys and gals,
I just got off the phone with another local guy (this one is in Hodgenville,
where Abe Lincoln was born)... he's looking for a convertible top motor for
his 64 Monza... he said his is too far gone to repair...
Anyone have one for sale? Anyone know of a replacement available??? J.K.
isn't computer literate, so he asked me to search... something tells me it's gonna
be expensive...
He's also looking for a passenger seat back... he said his springs are all
broken on the one he has... he's going to reupholster any "seat back" he can
find... but I'm going to try our local guys for the seat...
Let me know... if you want to deal directly with him I will give you his name
and phone number and you guys can deal if you wish... he's just a good ol'
country boy... around here they're thicker than mosquitos in Panama...
;-)
Later,
Lonzo

Lon Anderson in White Mills, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Derby City Corvair, Central Kentucky Corvair
1961 Greenbrier
1963 Greenbrier
1964 700 sedan
1969 Monza coupe