<VV> Idle Speed

Tom Kazda tkazda at burnhamgroup.com
Thu Jun 14 14:14:50 EDT 2007

Matt,

Thanks for the suggestion.  I will take a look at the carbs tonight.  I
have also been told it may be my coil.  I am a CORSA member (since
2/07).  I live in Oswego, IL (about 50 miles west of Chicago).  If I can
not figure this out, I know there are quite a few guys out here that can
probably give me a hand.

Thanks!
Tom

You most likely have ONE dirty carb ..either plugged idle circuit or
flooding...

Sounds like you need to find a person who knows how to set idle
speed.....

Where are you at? Are you a CORSA / Chapter member?

Matt Nall
All Vairs!
http://members.aol.com/patiomatt <http://members.aol.com/patiomatt>
Lots of Corvair Technical info!