Fw: <VV> Little Corvair- Compressors again

Bob Lindsey rlindsey at pa.net
Fri Jun 15 10:09:51 EDT 2007

All excellent advice.  You will find, once you start using your compressor,
your air tools list will grow.  Sorta like a Vair collection.

One of the biggest demands is from a Bead Blasting cabinet.  Don't think you
will eventually add one?  I believe you will.
The more you use air tools, the more use you will find for additional tools.

Bob Lindsey
(Been there, done that, got the T shirt)