Fw: <VV> Little Corvair- Compressors again

John Beck jb30343 at navix.net
Fri Jun 15 15:38:45 EDT 2007

Yesterday, I saw the coolest air compressor ever!  The owner said that the tank came from some railroad application.  It was about 8 feet in diameter and 20 feet long.  It was fed by a little homemade single cylinder compressor driven by a windmill.  Compressor feeds the tank 24 hours a day as long as there's wind.  The guy was a little vague about how long it takes to fill the tank.
--J.B.