<VV> LM defroster baffles

mhicks130 at cox.net mhicks130 at cox.net
Sat Jun 16 02:16:13 EDT 2007

OK, I got sick of seeing the reflection from the instrument lights in the windshield so I ordered the cardboard defroster baffles (yes Matt, I realize I could have made my own from my Captain Crunch cereal box).  They came in a bag with some staples but no instructions.  Has anyone installed these jewels?  Will it be obvious to me what to do when I get the defroster duct out?  There are currently no baffles installed so I don't have anything to go by.

Thanks for any help guys!