<VV> Corvette Arises (no Corvair)

mark at noakes.com mark at noakes.com
Sat Jun 16 22:13:47 EDT 2007

I definitely like my 66 Corvair, otherwise I would not have kept it for
a mere 33 years (as of this July 14), but I'm afraid my Corvette is
more fun to drive hard at the limit...straight line, hard cornering,
power slides and all...and that is what matters...period.  And the darn
thing still gets 27mpg on the interstate with the cruise control on
70mph...but admittedly only 3mpg during SCCA Solo2 autocross.

Of course, my Corvair isn't a Yenko, or a Corv8, or a really hot
custom engined Corvair either...

Mark Noakes