<VV> LM defroster baffles

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Sun Jun 17 00:54:16 EDT 2007

In a message dated 6/16/2007 2:52:28 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
kentsu at corvairkid.com writes:

500s did  not have the baffles so if the duct is from
one, you won't have any staple  marks (assuming no one added them).

Really? We're talking about the cardboard on the outside of the duct,  right?
My 65 500 sedan has them...or should I say had them. They designated when  I
removed the duct to restore the dash. Based on the rest of the car (last
registered in 72 and 30K miles with a title search to document), I'd bet they
were the originals.

Ned