<VV> Teens and 1st cars

kcvair at netscape.com kcvair at netscape.com
Mon Jun 18 22:52:14 EDT 2007

My son was careful with his Corvair knowing he would have to fix it if something was broken and was a good driver.  My daughter while not a bad driver was a lot like many young girls.  If someone wasn't going fast enough to suit her, she would tail gate.  She did hit a car in front of her once, not bad, but put a dent in it.  She learned when I said she would not have a car if she wrecked it because of carelessness.  She also had a Corvair.   Ken

KCVAIR
66 CORSA CN W/AIR
65 CORSA CP