<VV> Windshield Repair

airvair airvair at richnet.net
Tue Jun 19 09:50:43 EDT 2007

No need to have pre-installed pins. In fact, it's actually an advantage
for them NOT to be installed prior to repairing the channel. You can get
a smooth, consistant channel without the pins in the way.

Besides, the pins are a stock body shop item. Plus they are easy to
install and not having them in the way in the first place allows you to
do a better job of planning on just where to install them. The factory
didn't do a consistant job, and I've seen pins all over the place, some
quite ineffective.

So count this as a golden opportunity to get the job done right.

-Mark