<VV> More #%^&*@ air compressor (NO CORVAIR)

airvair airvair at richnet.net
Tue Jun 19 21:42:01 EDT 2007

You can run rubber hose any length you want, as long as it's rated for
the PSI you're running. At GM where I was a diemaker, it's nothing to
run 50-100 feet of rubber hose somewhere (usually across the bay to the
job site). As far as size, remember that it's just like a water line.
The bigger the diameter, the greater the volume output. Regardless, a
3/8" hose is plenty big enough to power any hand tool, including an 8"
(bazooka) grinder.

-Mark