<VV> Vinyl Lettering

Louis Armer carmerjr at mindspring.com
Thu Jun 21 19:42:15 EDT 2007

Hello All, The WTBRT race team is in need of vinyl lettering and
numbering to place on the NEW Beef
race car. John Miller of Iowa helped us with this task the last time
but John has since sold his vinyl cutter and is
unable to help. His friend he thought might help us has just won a
bid to do 150 truck trailers so he is WAY
unable to help. If you or a friend is in the business, or you know
someone you could recommend because you used
their services, please email me off line. If I don't have you in my
address book, I will add your email. Scott Trunkhill and
I could sure use some help on this job.

Chuck Armer

CORSA Tri-membership Chairman
CORSA Member