<VV> FS - Fitch Heads

jwcorvair at aol.com jwcorvair at aol.com
Thu Jun 21 23:15:02 EDT 2007

I bought these heads from Steve Goodman to use on my 62 sedan, which had a 145 cid engine at the time. Before I could put the heads on engine I found a 164 cid engine and install that. The heads have the Fitch modification for two carbs per head and have valves, valve springs, and retainers installed. I am asking $300.00 for the heads, plus shipping. If you are interested and would like to see pictures, I can send you jpegs. Shipping will be from Boulder, Colorado.

Thanks for your interest.

Joe White
CORSA, RMC