<VV> Re: [fastvair] CHT gauges

Bill Elliott corvair at fnader.com
Fri Jun 22 11:16:07 EDT 2007

The round Falcon version (not the square aviation version) mounts in an
standard underdash bracket just like the VDO Cockpit series. These are
cheap and readily available anywhere.

You can use standard wire from the end of the thermocouple to the wire
under the dash; nothing special required. (You just can't _shorten_ the
TC wire).

(I really like the VDO Cockpit series and except for the CHT, they are
what I try to use for all my aftermarket gauges.)

BIll