<VV> Re: CHT gauges

Jim Steinborn jim at steinborn.org
Fri Jun 22 17:02:55 EDT 2007

Stephen,

I used a Westach 2DC8 2-inch round dual CHT gauge with the ring terminal
senders. I mounted it along with a Westach voltmeter and a Wakmann 8-day
aircraft clock in an (Autometer?) anodized aluminum 3-meter panel under
the ashtray, using the original screwholes. I think I drilled new holes
in the 3-meter panel to use the original holes.

You can see a pic here:

http://steinborn.org/jim/corvair/inst.jpg

Jim
http://steinborn.org/jim/corvair/mods.html