<VV> FW: End the high gas prices

Gary Mierzwa vairzwa at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 23 15:13:35 EDT 2007

When a consumer revolt threatened to stop buying gasoline for one day last
Spring, the gas industry responded with a ten cent reduction in gasoline
prices for almost a week.  It is time to make a more substantial show of
consumer force and outrage.

Starting TODAY, RIGHT NOW!

Until Exon/Mobile reduces the price of gasoline to LESS THAN $2.00 per
gallon, at the pump, do not purchase any products, of any kind, sold by
Exon/Mobile companies.  These include:
- Exon
- Mobile
- Exon/Mobile
- Esso
- Delvac
- Speedpass Credit card link
- On the Run Convenience stores
- Exxsol blown-in Insulation systems

DO NOT:
- Stop at the Exon or Mobile Brand Mini-Marts
- Buy Exon or Mobile Brand Oil at the auto parts store.
- Use your Exon or Mobile Oil credit cards or Speedpass for ANY purchases.
- Have your car repaired at an Exon or Mobile service station.
- Use Exon/Mobile Heating Oil

Exon/Mobile is the largest oil company in the United States.  If we can
force them to curb there greed and return to reality, the other major oil
companies (BP and Shell) will have to follow.

Please tell everybody you know and send this to everyone in you address
book.  If we each do a little, we can accomplish a lot!

Consumers UNITE!
Live Hotmail.