<VV> Rear wheel bearings LM

Dan & Synde dsjkling at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 23 15:14:07 EDT 2007

Hi Guss,

Here is Timken's website.  Just put in the pertinent info and it will pop
back the Timken part numbers.  The only thing you will have problems getting
will probably be the outer seal which the Corvair vendors have.  As many
have said, they are not too hard to rebuild or have a shop that is familar
with Corvette stub axles rebuild them.

Dan Kling

1961 Greenbrier Deluxe, 4spd, 3.89  On the Road Again,  yeehaw :)
1963 Spyder, restored   4spd Saginaw
1967 Ultravan #299  Newest of the herd!! Almost killed me already!!

http://photos.yahoo.com/duchesskyra
A few pictures of the Greenbrier, UltraVan, engine and tranny tear down with
more to come!