<VV> Choke Pull Off

JVHRoberts at aol.com JVHRoberts at aol.com
Sat Jun 23 18:16:54 EDT 2007

Pull off? Pulsating? Don't we have rules on this list about such language?
<G>

OK, enough of the prurient references...

Often, in my experience, it means something's loose in the linkage. Check  to
make sure everything is in good shape, meaning no undue wear, bent parts,
loose screws, etc.

In a message dated 6/23/2007 4:55:51 PM Eastern Daylight Time,