<VV> Eastwood OEM Shop manual

Dennis & Debbie PLEAU ddpleau at msn.com
Sat Jun 23 19:28:33 EDT 2007

They've been around for years.  I think they were introduced at a
Convention.  I know Underground sold them and I think Clark's also.  They
were a little pricey and I think you still had to buy the 60/61 manual and
the supplement for your year or the 65 and the supplement.  I like the idea
of being able to print off the page I want and only get the print dirty, but
I can put the  book on the flatbed scanner and do the same thing.

dp