<VV> Satellite radio

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Sat Jun 23 22:35:45 EDT 2007

The wife's new Impala came with XM radio and I became addicted. I really
like the comercial free aspect, more than 100 channels. They even have baseball,
I really like baseball on the radio. Anyhow, I bought a radio that can play
through the FM radio. The antenna has a magnet in it and sticks to the dash
real  nice. It's about the size of a match book. It even works with the car in
the  garage.

I made a mount for the radio that can be easily swapped between  my two
Corvairs. Between the new radio and GPS for my laptop, I hope I have time  to drive
on the trip to Detroit.