<VV> Engine identification

lloyd biggerstaff lloydscorvan at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 24 01:23:34 EDT 2007

      I recently purchased an engine off of E-Bay that I was told is 110 h.p.Well,the problem is after I started looking in my Junkyard Primer I started to confuse myself with i.d. numbers. One of the heads has the number 3795960 which is a 98 h.p. and the other head has the number 3813516 which is a 102 h.p. The block has the number TOI25yn stamped on it. Now that I have  totally confused  myself,can somebody out there help me figure this puzzle out? Thanks for the help.