<VV> Corvair prices

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sun Jun 24 11:13:36 EDT 2007

Your comment is on both sides of the argument. Are you saying you think
95% under 10k is a good thing or a bad thing? I do know of stingers that
have sold for much more than that, and the buyers were happy. I still
like the free Corvairs, but they are harder to get anymore. Here they
are rusted to the ground!

Frank DuVal