<VV> Satellite radio

Joe Robbins robbins at monticello.net
Sun Jun 24 11:45:31 EDT 2007

XM Radio is the greatest invention since sliced bread and BBRT. I don't
leave home without it, I have a unit setting next to me so I can compute and
listen then also in my " Big SUV" that some of you have whined about from
time to time on VV. My gas hog 05 Suburban runs on E 85 so I'm not using
much of your gasoline as I cruise listening to XM and at events hauling the
whole BBRT group in one vehicle. <ggg>

Joe Robbins
BBRT Minion Extraordinaire