<VV> custom guages

Ray Rodriguez reray at echoes.net
Sun Jun 24 12:04:51 EDT 2007

     Has anyone ever replaced all the guages in the Corsa dash with a matching set of guages of your choice?  Has anyone replaced one guage with something aftermarket that matches the factory units well?  I am considering my options for adding guages on my customized Corsa project.  Let me know what works and what doesnt.  I'm looking to add dual cylinder head temp and oil temp guages at the least, possibly others that won't come to mind at the moment.  I may mount additional guages in a console, or possibly just replace the stock units in the dash if that is a viable option.

Thanks!

Ray Rodriguez III
CORSA member
65' Corsa 140/4 coupe undergoing restification
www.myspace.com/vairnuts