<VV> Satellite radio

Joe Robbins robbins at monticello.net
Sun Jun 24 14:18:26 EDT 2007

Geez,  WHATEVER !!! I wasn't looking for am explanation of E 85 or free
radio. It's my choice to use both. I'll go back to lurk mode, I post one
email, semi in jest I get told to move to VV Talk yet we can go on and on
and beat a poor old dead horse to death on important things like a buried
MOPAR, what a 54 Vette is worth in todays money for seemingly hundreds of
posts.
I have came so close to getting off the list so many times that this may do
it. Please no responses, I'm not on VV talk.

Joe Robbins