<VV> Corvair Prices

Ray Rodriguez reray at echoes.net
Sun Jun 24 15:36:35 EDT 2007

I too have noticed a recent increase in Corvair prices.  I paid $1,000 each
for the two automatic late model coupes (one a 66' 110 monza and one a 66'
500 coupe-  purchased in 2001 and 2005 respectively) that I used as daily
drivers just the way I got them..  they had the usual rot at the bottoms of
fenders and quarters,  and the seats were kinda rough but the cars were
pretty clean otherwise and drove great.  Speaking to other Corvair guys made
me feel like maybe I overpayed even at that!!!  Recently I've been browsing
a lot (the Corsa is lonely <gg>) and I've found that everything in that
price range now seems to be a total rustbucket.  I don't have room or money
 for another car so I can't seriously shop anyway, but it's still somewhat
upsetting.

Where have all the cheap vairs gone?

Ray Rodriguez III
CORSA member
65' Corsa 140/4 coupe undergoing restification
www.myspace.com/vairnuts