<VV> Corvair prices

MarPack57 at aol.com MarPack57 at aol.com
Sun Jun 24 19:18:07 EDT 2007

While I don't think prices are terribly out of line, they are going up.
Presently I have 3 Vairs for sale. None of them show cars but none of them junk.
They are nice presentable drivers. All are priced I think very reasonable with
enough wiggle room  to improve them.
  The big problem and I'm sure it's with any brand of car is the "buyer
wannabes". I've sent out numerous photos, talked to a lot of people on the phone
and via email giving a dead honest description of the cars. All so far have
dropped off the face of the earth. No "Thanks for the photos but I think I'll
pass, or it's not what I want'", just silence, dead silence.
   Anyone else have this problem?
   Ed in Fla