<VV> Overheating

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 25 01:41:07 EDT 2007

Hello David and welcome...

A couple or more quick questions which might help give a direction of where
to be looking.

What Octane gas are you using?

Is the perimeter seal (rubber gasket between engine shrouding and car body)
in place and sealed top and bottom all the way around with virtually no
gaps?

Where is the timing set?  How much advance?

What plugs are you using?

And a comment...  You want to solve this quickly and should avoid overheat
situations like the plague as they can lead to serious internal (engine)
injuries.

Later, JR