<VV> not really corvair, but a heads up

richard white sarge9444 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 25 22:33:41 EDT 2007

The classics were great. What I found more interesting
 was the crash tests and tire failures of Chinese
products. with more and more parts being manufactured
by China. I would be very leary of any aftermarket
parts of Chinese origion. This is not a new problem
with them. I once needed a new motor mount for my
E150. It was Sunday and in desperation bought one at
the local parts place. It wouldn't fit. The FLAPS guy
suggested I modify my engine to make it work. I
suggested he take his piece of Chinese Crap and stick
it where the sun don't shine. I hope none of this
stuff makes it into any of our venders stores. Imagine
a tie rod end or ball joint failure.
Rich