<VV> Herb Berkman

kaczmarek at charter.net kaczmarek at charter.net
Tue Jun 26 09:34:05 EDT 2007

All of Corvairdom has lost a valuable human asset.

Herb Berkman has been a pillar, part of the backbone of this hobby and this organization for many years.

Nobody wins the Cole X 2 and rises to be President of CORSA and is not considered an outstanding enthusiast.

 Herb was friendly and personable to all he came into contact with, and drew people to the hobby by example.

We had many e-conversations over the years, being on the same political page we had many more off line conversations than online.  I was priviliged to meet and talk with him at several National Conventions as well.

Herb was an inspirational Corvair Enthusiast, and a good friend; I'm gonna miss him.

We never know how or when we are going to be called to the heavenly Garage, but when we are, there are worse ways than doing something you love to do.

Rest Peacefully, Friend.

"Then shall  the dust return unto the earth as it was, but the Spirit shall return unto God, who Gave It"  Ecclesiastes Chapter 8.

Hank